MOISTURE BOOST FROSTED PINECONES HAND THERAPY
Pine, Rosemary, Carnation & Cedar
A luxuriously ultra-refreshing yet lightweight protective hand cream, infused with nourishing plant oils and restoring benefits of natural fragrance oil to deliver deep hydration.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- With nurturing blend of Natural Plant Oils, Sake, Black Marine Algae, Chamomile and Wild Orchid extracts, blended carefully by hand with natural Frosted Pinecones fragrance oil, this refreshing formula repairs skin past damage, softens and restores tired, aging skin.
- This uplifting and fresh aromatic blend helps to elevate the mood, and promote joy, creativity and clarity.
- Key Aromatics: Frosted Pinecones, Carnation, Rosemary, Cedar Leaf, Spruce & Winter Moss.
- Rich and protective hand cream deeply hydrates and restores smoothness
- Provides long-lasting repair and natural antioxidant properties
- Skin feels soft and hydrated all day
- Pure aromatic essence
- Tomato and Hibiscus Oils
- Wild Orchid and Chamomile Extracts
- Hydrolyzed Oat
Our Moisture Boost Frosted Pinecones Hand Therapy is made using high quality and ethically sourced ingredients from USA and EU. Contains certified organic ingredients.
ALL INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Squalane*, Tomato Oil*, Hibiscus Oil*, Banana Oil*, E-Wax*, Cetyl Alcohol*, Arrowroot Powder*, Beeswax*, Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), Sake*, Black Marine Algae*, Hydrolyzed Oat*, Mangosteen Extract*, Wild Orchid Extract*, Chamomile Extract*, Papaya Enzyme*, Urea, Natural Fragrance Oil - Frosted Pinecones, Germall Plus. *Denotes Plant-Derived Ingredients
HOW TO USE
Smooth onto hands as desired and massage until fully absorbed. Re-apply as required throughout the day.
This product is free from Parabens, SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), Propylene Glycol, Silicone, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Paraffin, DEA, Polyethylene Beads and Synthetic Colour.
Our products may contain cruelty-free Honey & Beeswax.
We use 100% Pure Essential Oils and our products are made from naturally-derived ingredients and not tested on animals.